Right of withdrawal
Consumers have a fourteen-day withdrawal.
right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the first goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (wolf Schönwälder, Ritterstr. 27, 50668 Cologne, Germany, email@example.com, telephone: 022184617980) a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
* Contracts for the supply of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual choice or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
* Contracts for the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would quickly expire.
* Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods which, for health or hygiene reasons, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery.
* Contracts for the delivery of goods if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
– To wolf Schönwalder, Ritterstr. 27, 50668 Cologne, Germany, info@ Schnurrke.de
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following
Goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notification is made on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.
If you finance this contract with a loan and later revoke it, you are no longer bound by the loan contract, provided that both contracts form an economic unit. This is to be assumed in particular if we are your lender at the same time or if your lender uses our cooperation with regard to the financing. If we have already received the loan when the revocation takes effect, your lender shall assume our rights and obligations under the financed contract in relation to you with regard to the legal consequences of the revocation or the return. The latter does not apply if the subject of the present contract is the acquisition of financial instruments (e.g. securities, foreign exchange or derivatives).
If you want to avoid a contractual commitment as far as possible, make use of your right of revocation and also revoke the loan agreement if you also have a right of revocation.
Cancellation policy [https://legal.trustedshops.com/produkte/rechtstexter] created with the Trusted Shops legal texter in cooperation with FÖHLISCH Rechtsanwälte [https://foehlisch.com].